About the OTC Richwood Valley Campus
The Life Science Technology Center opened in spring 2007 and is located between Ozark and Nixa on Highway 14. The 60,000-sq.-ft. center offers general education classrooms, computer and science labs and faculty offices. The OTC Richwood Valley Campus offers a variety of technical, general, adult education and literacy courses as well as the following degree programs:
- Medical Laboratory Technician A.A.S Degree
- Physical Therapist Assistant A.A.S Degree
- Associate of Applied Science Agriculture (Animal Science, Plant Science, General Agriculture)
- Associate of Applied Science Agriculture-Turf and Landscape Management
- Associate of Arts Degree for Transfer
- Associate of Arts in Teaching
- Associate of Arts in Interdepartmental Studies
- Associate of Arts in Business
- Associate of Science in Biological Clinical Science
- We also offer all pre-requisite courses needed for any allied health program.
Some of the other features at the OTC Richwood Valley Campus include the following:
- Student amenities consist of a full-service student services facility, cashier services, library, proctored testing, and a tutoring and learning center.
- A 1.25-mile trail system is available for the use of our students, faculty, and staff. The general public is also welcome to use our trail system during normal hours of operation.
- A FEMA tornado shelter provides a safe environment for students and community members should severe weather threaten the area.